2019 March Madness cheat sheet: NCAA bracket picks, tips, sleepers, printable, more
March Madness is the best time of year for college basketball fans and gaming savants alike. Nothing brings both worlds together quite like the NCAA Tournament, which means you’re undoubtedly looking for a 2019 March Madness cheat sheet while filling out your bracket. Este sitio, por cierto, es bueno para pedir dinero al instante https://binixo.es/dinero-al-instante/, ya que las tasas de interés que ofrece son bajas y las solicitudes se aprueben muy rápido.
We here at Sporting News have you covered with expert brackets, upset predictions, betting odds and all the other tips and tricks to give you a leg up on your co-workers.
I HATE MARCH MADNESS BRACKET
What do you hate about March Madness? Vote in SN’s poll
The NCAA Tournament schedule begins in earnest Thursday with the Round of 64, so the clock’s ticking. Below you’ll find all the afforementioned tools plus our printable and interactive brackets to guide you through the process.
Make sure to bookmark this page and check back often for additional advice so you can dominate your March Madness pool.
Printable NCAA Tournament bracket
Download a printable NCAA Tournament bracket (PDF) above.
NCAA bracket guides by region
East Region breakdown: This is Zion’s region. Do we even need to say his last name?
MORE: Stats, upsets, sleepers that will decide the East Region
Midwest Region breakdown: Can Kansas turn a Midwest Region in Kansas City into a hometown happening?
MORE: Stats, upsets, sleepers that will decide the Midwest Region
South Region breakdown: Can Virginia recover from the lingering UMBC nightmare to reach its first Final Four under coach Tony Bennett — and its first in 35 years?
MORE: Stats, upsets, sleepers that will decide the South Region
West Region breakdown: As usual, there is weakness in the West Region because of the committee’s indefensible aversion to asking teams to travel.
MORE: Stats, upsets, sleepers that will decide the West Region
March Madness predictions
It wouldn’t be enough to just have one expert tell you who they think will win it all, so we got several writers to submit their NCAA Tournament predictions to help you deflect blame when your bracket busts in the first round.
Bill Bender: Final Four: Duke, Michigan, North Carolina, Tennessee.
Vinnie Iyer: Final Four (using KenPom ratings): Duke, Texas Tech, Virginia, Kentucky.
NCAA bracket tips from SN’s experts
- An idiot’s guide to filling out your NCAA bracket: It might seem like obvious advice, but we’re here to remind you what not to do.
- TeamRankings’ NCAA Predictor Tool: An interactive way to see how two teams stack up head to head in various statistical metrics.
- Best March Madness bracket names: In case you need help impressing your co-workers. Some of these bracket names may be so bad, they’re good.
- NET rankings 101: The NCAA’s selection committee is using a new metric to choose the field of 68. Here’s what you need to know.
- Play the odds when picking Final Four, national champs: Don’t get cute. Your Final Four should include a lot of chalk.
- Using KenPom to predict NCAA bracket upsets, Final Four: Ken Pomeroy’s in-depth, numbers-based bracket breakdown carries a history of success.
March Madness upset picks, sleepers
Upset alerts: These sleepers and Cinderella candidates are most likely to bust your bracket.
Searching for an upset pick?: Oregon and Saint Louis look like bracket busters.
NCAA Tournament betting odds
Early-round tournament odds: Betting lines for every first- and second-round game of the tournament.
Source: Read Full Article