Stuart Hogg among six players added to Scotland squad for Fiji clash
Stuart Hogg and Duncan Weir among six players added to Scotland squad for autumn Tests after defeat by Wales
- Scotland have added six players to their squad for the autumn internationals
- Stuart Hogg and Duncan Weir have both been called up by Gregor Townsend
- David Denton and Matt Scott will continue their recoveries with their clubs
- Scotland face Fiji at Murrayfield on Saturday after losing to Wales
- Townsend’s side will then play games against South Africa and Argentina
Gregor Townsend has added six players to his Scotland squad for the 2018 autumn Tests.
Glasgow Warriors quartet Adam Ashe (back-row), Scott Cummings (lock), Nick Grigg (centre) and Stuart Hogg (full-back) are joined by English Premiership pair Josh Strauss (Sale Sharks back-row) and Duncan Weir (Worcester Warriors stand-off).
Scotland host Fiji at BT Murrayfield on Saturday before games against South Africa and Argentina.
Scotland have added six players, including Stuart Hogg (pictured) to their squad for the autumn internationals
Worcester Warriors’ fly-half Duncan Weir has also been called up by Gregor Townsend
The additions follow injuries sustained by Scarlets back-row Blade Thomson (head) and Harlequins centre James Lang (rib) playing for their clubs at the weekend.
Leicester Tigers’ David Denton and Edinburgh’s Matt Scott continue their ongoing recovery from head injuries with their respective clubs.
Edinburgh trio Ross Ford (hooker), Henry Pyrgos (scrum-half) and Dougie Fife (wing) have been released back to the club.
Source: Read Full Article